We are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guest and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying at or visiting our hotels.
We follow the guidelines of local health authorities and act according to our set-up routines and procedures in the event of a case of COVID-19. Our team members are trained to handle situations that may occur at our hotels and we have confidence in their abilities.
At our hotels, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. We are also emphasizing the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members before eating or preparing food and after using the bathroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do at our hotels for securing the safety of our guest:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- The hotel has been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, card terminals and elevator buttons with anti-bacterial liquids
- Observance of the procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least one meter away from coughing or sneezing persons
Our hotel is open from 15 May and will operate as normal, and with safety as our main priority and we are taking every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe when staying or visiting our hotel.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.